Sunday, May 19, 2013

The 4 seasons puzzle blocks by Noble Toy Co.

It's raining and the trees look even more green. If we were not in Brooklyn I will think that we are somewhere in Pennsylvania. Days like this, inspiration comes from within and so far from the trees that surround us. I was browsing for wooden toys when I fell on these 4 seasons puzzle blocks made by Noble Toy Co. a company based in Chicago. I can tell that they were made by dreamers like me. People who care about earth and who use their childhood memories to create their toys. Now, I let you fall in love with them too...







2 comments:

  1. Que c'est joli par ici ! Je reviendrai ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh la la Carine!! Quel plaisir de vous lire ici. Moi c'est votre blog que j'adore. Merci pour votre passage.

      Delete

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...