Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sweet little lights, I love you so...

Referring myself as an all over the place kind of woman, I often hit on things that my heart goes like "yes!!" but my practical mind goes like "No way!!". Which means that very often I find myself liking something that I know I will never use or display around the house. Thank god, I am not an obsessive buyer and not a spender because my apartment will be full of pretty but WTH (what the hell) things. Don't worry, I have a point! I like very much the lights you're going to see below and I would probably want to buy them for some clients but they won't be a good fit around our place at the moment. Now that I have write a post which included God and Hell in it, I can share some pictures :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...