Sunday, January 13, 2013

A beautiful apartment

I want a house with a garden and a fireplace, I always did. I can see myself enjoying my morning tea in the garden with my husband while our daughters are playing in the grass. Then, the joy of entertaining our friends around the table and ending with a drink next to the fireplace. That's my dream. Though, in real life, I don't have all that. Someone should write the 101 manual about how to get all that in New York City. Knowing that all that won't happen in the near future, I keep my eyes opened and love it when I find an article about a beautiful apartment like this one. It is simple, full of light with a light color palette and beautiful accessories. Can you see yourself in it? I do.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...