Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wooden playhouses from France

Castorama is a giant hardware store that I would compare to the Home Depot or Loews. When I was a child, I used to go there very often with my grand-father because he was an inventor and was always in need of new tools. At the time, my grand-father was still alive and Castorama didn't carry the amazing wooden playhouses it does today. Admit it, don't you like them don't you?

Castorama est un magasin de bricolage géant que je pourrai comparer a Home Depot ou Loews. Lorsque j'etais enfant, j'y allais souvent avec mon grand-père qui était inventeur et toujours a la recherche d'un nouvel outil. À l'époque, mon grand-père vivait encore et Castorama ne vendait pas les sublimes maisonettes en bois d'aujourd'hui. Admettez le, vous les aimez n'est-ce pas?




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...